Q.

Hypothetical questions can add wings to your imagination and creativity.
please comment on this opinion!!

Asked by Rohit Soni, 28 May '09 05:31 pm

1.

A hypothetical question being based on a surmise or a probable situation or inference that don\'t have fool proof evidence to support it, gives one the leeway to make suppositions and liberty to look at it in a cognitive manneer leaving it to our perception, understanding and ability to reason out to support our answer or view in such a manner that it has the persuasive power coupled with logic to make it amenable to acceptance or open to further discussion for other possibilities ... the start point for a interesting discussion to explore the various facets of the question under consideration. Plus it gives you the unrestrained and unmitigated freedom to exercise our thoughts, letting it fan out in different directions to study every possibility, never dismissing any and leaving each one to be a unique case study to be looked at, in depth, first for our understanding and then using our reasoning ability to put it such a manner for the others to understand what we are trying to ge ...more
Answered by Omega, 28 May '09 10:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hypothetical questions always get the best out of me because my imagination can run riot and I can bask in my creativity.. my creative juices would just flow out when I am confronted with such hypothetical questions.. I always try and attempt complex questions pertaining to serious subjects and I have to do so more with imagination than with experience of a 25 year old..don\'t you agree with me..Mr.Rohit..good question..thank U!
Answered by inquisitive, 28 May '09 07:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

What would life be like without imagination? Perhaps, this question, we have found something that is impossible to imagine. Imagination infuses so much of what we do, and so deeply, that to imagine its absence is to imagine not being human. But the imagination is not just involved in thinking of ourselves or other people.When we look at a painting, or read a novel, or hear a piece of music, or taste wine,we bring my imagination to bear in its appreciation. We imagine other things to compare it with, or simply allow our imagination free flight, making no effort to control the images that spring to mind. Or in creating something ourself, we may conjure up an image or images of what we want to realize. Imagination is also involved in the most ordinary experiences. I agree with the question that hypothetical questions can add wings to our imagination and creativity. This is because, there is this chance of thinking something that is not presently perceived, but is, was or w ...more
Answered by Parash Borthakur, 29 May '09 09:47 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Hypothetical Questions These are questions designed to explore possibilities and test relationships. They usually project a theory or an option out into the future, wondering what might happen if . . . they are especially helpful when trying to decide between a number of choices or when trying to solve a problem. They are useful when we want to see if our hunches, our suppositions and our hypotheses have any merit. hunches means An intuitive feeling or a premonition: suppositions means something that is supposed I think hypothetical questions are the result of our enhanced imaginations and creativity ....
Answered by parul advani, 28 May '09 09:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Hypothetical questions get hypothetical answers ; Joan Baez. To add a bit more , a rhetorical question like the one above already has the answer in it . My opinion about the comment is that imagination begins in childhod , to convert it into creativity can take a long time , even a life-time .
Answered by mahesh chandra, 28 May '09 08:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Yes :D
Answered by conviction, 28 May '09 06:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Yes they do if you have a real quest for knowledge. You go seeing the answers and the process might unravel many mysterious things.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 28 May '09 05:45 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Blowing Of Wind..more

Answered by Anand Agarwal