Q.

Many members in Q&A are so obsessed with getting BA and points. For that, they answer any stupid Qn, and answer in ways to please the questioner. Some google and find answers. I find it all so childish. Do we gain anything from BA or points?

Tags: relationships, answer, ba
Asked by Shunmugham, 14 Nov '12 07:38 pm

1.

I am least bothered about BAs and points but it just happens.
Regarding, stupid questions - in fact, when we answer such questions, we indirectly encourage such people to improve their stupidity. The best remedy for those who ask stupid questions, is to ignore such question for good. It is clear from certain stupid and 'dirty' questions that their IDs are duplicate. If not, they should come here with their real names.
Answered by Francisco, 14 Nov '12 08:01 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Sir, do you watch any realty shows ? the reason for asking is many good artists go out from the shows just beacuse we dont vote for them . This is India where people are biased in most of the cases .Expected and performing candidates are compelled to leave the stage . No exception to this forum also .there many good and qaulity answers gone unnoticed . Since the authoruty for selecting BA lies with the questioners ,we cant say anything but to accept . There is no point of expressing resentments in this regard..
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 14 Nov '12 08:08 pm

(0)
 (0)

3.

Yes ...you are right....some even creat false id to give BA themselves..
Answered by Rahee, 14 Nov '12 07:40 pm

(3)
 (1)
4.

When I was new on rediff, I felt my knowledge was so weak as compared to many others because they were able to give right answers of complex GK questions I hadn't even heard of. Then there were all stupid questions flying around, some of them regressive to say the least. Yes I do reply some simple questions for the fun part, but again to a certain limit. For me this platform is for sharing our different views like a debate.
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 14 Nov '12 07:56 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

This is a sort of madness here. This in fact is robbing the charm of this forum.
Answered by Radar, 14 Nov '12 10:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Gentleman, dont mind my saying so, who are you to decide what people should do or not do, you play the game as u like it and let the others play it as they want it. to repeat myself who are you to sit on judgments on what others do.
Answered by iqbal seth, 14 Nov '12 09:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

It is one;s choice so let them be happy with it
Answered by babu rao, 14 Nov '12 09:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

NO , but there is huge gain in increasing Knowledge by various exercises ....
Answered by truth exposed, 14 Nov '12 08:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Com on man , This is age of Internet and Information Technology , every one has right to search and seek .
regarding b.a's , it is given for best answers not like you giving to yes type of answers to keep you in fake comfort zone ..... grow up sir
Answered by MIKE, 14 Nov '12 08:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Maybe many will like to answer to just get BA and maybe just as time pass will answer
I dont think that people think like they will add anything by getting BA , maybe few will think like that
I just answer when i feel like i want answer it doesnt matter to me to get anything but sometimes nice comments add pleasure or smile on my face, and i am saying frankly that i forget to reward most of my Qs, with BA ;-P and also i dont even know who gives me BA just when that person will add comments will see that
Answered by nahu khan, 14 Nov '12 07:43 pm

(1)
 (0)