Q.

Man's sinful nature and his inability to save himself from the power and the consequences of it is the greatest disability of aman and a woman

Tags: sex, relationships, entertainment
Asked by jose joseph, 05 Sep '13 01:51 pm

1.

I have been maintaining my graceful silence only because of my highest respect for Narendra Modi, whom I used to adore like a god.I am sorry to say my god did not rise to the occasion under the evil influence of Amit Shah, who usurped his eyes and ears and has been successfully misguiding him by converting goats into dogs and dogs into goats for the last twelve years.The criminal negligence of this government and willful acts of omission and commission by Amit Shah towards the fate of 32 jailed officers are so nauseating that it may take this government to the cremation ground sooner or later. Amit Shah introduced the dirty policy of use the officers and throw them by deliberately spreading disinformation about them.I categorically state that officers and men of the Crime Branch, ATS and Border Range, simply acted and performed their duties in compliance with a conscious policy of this government.But for the sacrifices made by me and my officers in thwarting the onslaught of initial di ...more
Answered by Gabbar Singh, 05 Sep '13 01:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Man, then, is responsible for his sin, and he is under the condemnation of God. Even if man offended in only one part of the Law, he would be under sentence of death
Answered by anil garg, 29 Sep '13 09:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes
Answered by Vikram, 05 Sep '13 01:57 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Very true, friend
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 05 Sep '13 01:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

God is forgiving through sincere repentance
Answered by jaihoasaram, 05 Sep '13 01:54 pm

(0)
 (0)