Q.

Date:8.9.1943,Time:17:25 or 17:31,Place: Serampore,WestBengal.
Q: 1)I have a small family.I could not marry my daughter.
2)My daughter and wife is very bitter with me and does not respect me.Since 12 to 15 years of my age,everybody insults and disrespects me,even now my daughter and wife disrespects me,though I am loyal and duty bound;and spends all my money for them only.At the fag end of my life,I feel utterly frustrated and cheated and feel to suicide.Any of my friend and relatives does not have any respect for me.If you have any remedy,inform me.S.Bagchi.

Asked by Sreeya Bagchi, 27 Sep '08 01:45 am

1.

Sorry u r going thrugh shukra maha dash a and rahu antar dasha ,it will end in june 2009. there after ur surya in surya will start and give u relief. till such time have controll on emotins and recite OHM RAAN RAHAVE NAMAHA. THIS WILL APEASE RAHU AND U WILL FEEL BETTER.you have saptamesh rave ,swagrahi,hence u might have got ur luck elevated after marriage, pl respect ur wife ,in return u wil get love and affections ..luck moves along with efforts ,ur luck is going to chage put the right efforts to get the best out of it .
Answered by searcher, 27 Sep '08 07:42 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Repetition.Already answered.
Answered by radhikamruta, 27 Sep '08 05:44 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Maharishi Valmiki was born by the name Ratnakara but later he was given the name Valmiki.At a very young age he got lost in a forest and then was foun..more

Answered by Priya Sivaji