Q.

The difference between school and life...? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test....but...in life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson...what a great transformation...! Your views in lighter vein will be appreciated...!!

Tags: relationships, school, life
Asked by Dil Se, 24 Jan '10 07:04 pm

1.

If life was to follow the style in schools, guess we all would come out with flying colors in this test of life in the end. No one would ever fail to learn better or to have any kind of new experiences.Then there would be no mystries to be solved and no expectations to set. Life would be no more fun to live. Guess god up there realised this sooner and didnt design it that way. :)
Answered by Anu, 25 Jan '10 04:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

What u say is true . However there is subtle difference . The real test of life does start when we have got enough knowledge in school . But here in life, not every body gets through with assured success coz of poor understanding of knowledge aquired in school . This failure forces us to have another lesson of life on actual test . However if we had sound knowledge the life would be blessings all the way !
Answered by sk singh, 25 Jan '10 03:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

We need to be prepared in life
Answered by anil garg, 24 Jan '10 08:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Life is learning for ever,,,, a person is dead when learning stops
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 24 Jan '10 08:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I dunno about u man, but in School, the only thing I was given pretty much was a LOT of pink slips (suspension note) and heavy doses of lecture on attendence :)

I have no idea what life is or what it does, but connecting life with school....I did find that if u do well in school, get hi marks and go to good college, get hi marks and clear civil service exam or get a top shot job, u tend to see and live in only the more beautified parts of Society. I don't mean in terms of material wealth. But u don't get to REALLY experience things like the ugly side of the Indian Government to its fullest and u get to only read about it in papers for the most part.

But....

IF u decide u r a rebel, and bunk school and college like my self and lots of others , in life....unlike what u r parents or teachers tell u, u will NOT sleep in platforms and will do OK in life, but then, without academia, u get to see Indian Govt for what it is. And it REALLY takes a toll on u.

Answered by A Moin, 25 Jan '10 08:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Schools are meant to make clarity wrt. the basics....life is meant to be utilise these already learnt basic to its fullest ....u may face failures and may be forced accept as failures in your terms, but they are not failures...in fact you are learning in each of the such journeys of so called failure....d real failure is when u strat blaming others for not being able to achieve exactly the way you expected.....here , I feel, you have lacked somewhere in your basics....Thanks.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 25 Jan '10 07:13 pm

(0)
 (0)