Q.

What do you think about mahanubhav panth ?

Asked by Ajay Patil, 07 Dec '08 04:25 pm

1.

Mahanubhav panth means mahan anubhav i.e great experience. those people accepts & follows mahanubhav panth acheives everythng in his or her life.this panth is the secret of life. it teaches us to be truthful in life. sutrapath is the truthful words told by swami shri chakrdhar prabhu. one who follows sutrpath get release from all pains. and goes to MOKSHA.
Answered by Shruti Gite, 09 Dec '09 02:11 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Dandvat Pranam !
I am also a follower of this panth.
just want to chat or know more about people who believe in this panth or followers of this panth. Want to clarify some of my doubts and remain in contact with persons who have faith in Shree Chakradhar Swami and HIS teachings/preachings/
Jai shree Krishna !
Source: puja1675
Answered by p, 15 Apr '11 05:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Satya ani moksha ani punyacha marg prapt zala
Source: mangesh
Answered by mangesh dhumal, 18 Feb '11 02:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Shir nir nivadti to rajhans bolije
Sarasar nivadti te Mahanubhav bolije
Answered by manoj tawade, 09 Nov '10 10:26 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Mahanubhav panth means" PRATITI PANTH" .IF YOU CREATE a BHAKTIBHAV THEN YOU GET PARAMESHWAR . Mhanubhav panth acheives the parmeashwar prem means BHAKTI PREM. LILACHARITRA & SUTRAPATH Is mahanubhav panth base told by chakarathar sawmi .
Mhanubhav panth teaches the different between the GHIV,DAVATHA, PRAPANCHA AND PARAMESHWAR.
Answered by pravin gawade, 10 Aug '10 11:13 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

This is a great panth I know more about this because my family belongs to this , i also belongs, But i dont like sadhu's which uses cars for travellings, RCC constructions for living, if they accept sanyas then why they are using such type of things ? I like sadhus from Jadhavwadi .
Actually I think that sadhus live like as sadhus..... Overall this is great panth no doubt about that .
thats all from me ........
myself Pradip Arote-
Answered by pradiparote, 27 Jul '10 04:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Sather Dandawat Pranam, I am Dattatraya Arjun Kelikar, Nashik. I am very proud to born in MAHANUBHAV PANTH. No doubt that Shree Dattatraya Prabhu is the GOD. as mahanubhav panth teach us the topic of peace, respect to other people, kindness etc. and more which is very vital important to survive for a human being and gaining the MOKSHA.
we all knew about Mahanubhav Panth, let the other people should know the same thing for that only we , the majority, should have to take a great amount of efforts to do something to know and to spread our panth in extremely effective manner. Only we, the young generation, should spread the ethics and Principles to the general public which thought us by UNIAN GOSPAL "SHREE CHAKRADHAR SWAMI" in nearly 1200th century. Mb.9921352818
Answered by dattatrayaarjunkelik, 23 Feb '10 03:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

I am a proud follower of Mahanubhav Pantha.Lord Chakradhar is avatar of eshvar.Followng his vachanas leads to progressive realizaton of self.
Answered by gokul pawar, 01 Feb '10 09:57 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Mahanubhav is only and only made to obtain "Moksha" that is to get escape from all sorrows and births and deaths of not only Human beings but all all types of births. It is well explained by Sarvadna Shri Chakradhar Swami in his own words called "BRAMHAVIDYA" . Conceptually we should not ask physical comforts from god, but ask the love, knowldge of Devine. Chakradhar Swami is the Almighty Super Divine. I have experienced it.
Answered by sunil jawale, 14 Nov '09 03:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

It is a symbol of national integration,Shree Chakradhar Prabhu from Gujarath (Bhadoch) work in Maharashtra in marathi ,that is Start of Marathi.and Shree Chakrapani from Maharashtra ( Phaltan ) works in Gujarath (Dwaravati ).
If (90%) people accept this panth ,there is no need of any Police force and docters required to control Public.Strictly follwer to away from sapta Vyasan.like drinks , non veg, any kind of hinsa. foller of one god only.
Sanjay Paralikar ONGC Uran
Answered by SANJAY PARALIKAR, 06 Sep '09 12:13 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Itappeas that both of them fight battle halfhearted.Karna was abandon son of kunti .lord krisna and kunti make last hour effort to take karna on thei..more

Answered by Harsh Mehta