Q.

Hi, I am Andrea, my son is 4 years old, is a squint, our doctor says there is minor mistake in his eyes and it can be treated only by a surgery, but here the surgeries are very costly. Now we are planning to treat this surgery in india, and looking for some medical tourism company? Can anyone suggest me cost effective solution for this.

Tags: money, education, entertainment
Asked by innowia, 20 May '10 12:35 am

1.

You come down to India and get in touch with Shankar Netralaya,Chennai.Infact you can can write to them about the problem through e mail.
Answered by GAUTAM MOOKERJEE, 20 May '10 06:27 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

No need for that. Come toIndia and admit your child inthe Rajendra Prasad Eye Hospital in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi.I had cataract operations of both the eyes.The case was rather complicated. I had tobe in the hospital for about a month. The only expences for me were Rs. 300/- for some urgent medicines which were not available inthe hospital.
Answered by radhikamruta, 20 May '10 06:21 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Get in touch with the COUNSULATE.. and then they will advise the best
Answered by conviction, 20 May '10 02:28 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Consult hospita's sites in India and mail them with details....no need for any tout
Answered by Gaurav vyas, 20 May '10 02:25 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Squint is the misalignment of the eyes. Both the eyes do not look in the same direction. This misalignment may be constant, being present throughout the day, or it may appear sometimes.

It is a common condition among children. It may also occur in adults.
The exact cause of squint is not known. The movement of each eye is controlled by six muscles. Each of these muscle acts along with its counterpart in the other eye to keep both the eyes aligned properly.

Well If you are looking for medical tourism company in india I will recommend "INDICURE". Indicure is a limited company in India offering customized health care services for medical tourism in coordination with support services of accommodation and transportation to make the entire process of availing healthcare services completely hassle free for you.
For more information you can visit their website http://www.indicure.com
Answered by mohitsharma, 20 May '10 01:02 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

List of IGNOU Study Centers that come under IGNOU Patna Regional CenterRajendra College, Chapra (Saran)MJK College, West ChamparanMS College, Motihari..more

Answered by Kumar Mukesh