Q.

Hello Rujuta,

I am 27 years old and working as a business analyst in Cognizant Technology solutions. Since a year I am in Netherlands and working onsite for our client. I read your article on rediff. As i am in IT, Please let me know a food chart to reduce weight. I eat apple in morning at 7.30 am then coffee at 8.30 am and then lunch at 12noon and after that dinner at 6pm and then nothing after that but still my wieght is not getting reduced. My weight is 104kg and height is 6 feets. please suggest me some diet it would be very greatful. thanks in advance.
Sidd

Asked by Guest, 25 Feb '09 01:36 pm

1.

You better follow holistic healing method to reduce your weight....you should avoid all fats, sweets and nonveg....kumrao99@yahoo.co.in
Answered by umamaheswara rao, 25 Feb '09 07:26 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The prestigious TIDEL Park, home to a number of BPO and IT/ITES companies and also the facilities of almost all major IT/ITES companies like Satyam Co..more

Answered by Parthasarathy