Q.

Like the Bible says: Faith comes from hearing and hearing by the Word of God. After six months, I told myself: Now, I want to read the Word. I began with the New Testament. I told God: I am going to read your Word. Help me and be my teacher.

While reading the New Testament, I realized the importance of baptism and also of joining a church. Therefore, I immediately joined Pastor Shekhar Kalyanpurs New Life Fellowship in Juhu, Mumbai.

Nagma

Tags: mumbai, help, hearing
Asked by spreadtruth beblessed, 24 Oct '12 12:31 am

1.

Religion is opium. No its like country liquer. You get addicted to it because its available cheap. You just keep beating around the bush with all the religious teachings, you start hating people of other faith, but you never realize what is GOD. Believe me, I am also in search of GOD and am not sure whether I have found it(him) or not. But GOD is definately not any Ram, Krishna, Allah or Jesus.
BANISH RELIGION..
Answered by manoj thakur, 31 Oct '12 03:10 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

God Is Good for u in ur own way I appriciate
So to me
CLUB OF SPIRITUAL SALIVATION: Where we being discussed about
Destiny is the Flow chart of the God's prescription- so what we ought to do is the Aaraadhana is a process in which the energy within the body [atma] conjoins with the universal energy [ power of God ] that mingles with. As per the Lord Krishna " Araadhana for long [life] time is a Karma Sanyasa is lesser prominence than the Karma Anustana [ performing bodily duties[karma] for general good]

Becoz we are been created by God with energy for performing tasks assigned to us as per the Prarabda acts of last life brought forward to this Janma

Upwas is a pain we take for the sins we committed in this Janma so that the sins will not carry through the further Janma[s]
Answered by kishore kumar patnaik, 24 Oct '12 11:01 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Good for you Nagma
Answered by Admn, 24 Oct '12 12:34 am

(0)
 (0)