Q.

I am b sc (chemistry hons) from madhepura university bihar. i passed bsc in 2002. now i am staying at mumbai with my husband. i am interested to do b ed from any college situated in mumbai. at present i am house wife. so i request you to help me and advise me. bandana kumari, antop hill mumbai-37

Asked by ani kumar, 16 Sep '08 06:00 pm

1.

At the outset I feel sorry for you that an innocent lady like you getting a Bihar stamp isnot a very creditable qualification.However I would advise you to personally go to S.N.D.T.Women Unversity in Mumbai which is at Juhu and talk to staff.They would be certainely impressed by your desire to further learn and try to admit you for B.Ed.Being only for the women and approved by Govt and UGC you have security.Dont go to politicians' colleges,
Answered by jayant Desai, 16 Sep '08 06:17 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The politicians of india, can best be compared to the vultures, waiting to have its stomach ful. It is better that we the people of india, do somethi..more