Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am b sc (chemistry hons) from madhepura university bihar. i passed bsc in 2002. now i am staying at mumbai with my husband. i am interested to do b ed from any college situated in mumbai. at present i am house wife. so i request you to help me and advise me. bandana kumari, antop hill mumbai-37

Asked by ani kumar, 16 Sep '08 06:00 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


At the outset I feel sorry for you that an innocent lady like you getting a Bihar stamp isnot a very creditable qualification.However I would advise you to personally go to S.N.D.T.Women Unversity in Mumbai which is at Juhu and talk to staff.They would be certainely impressed by your desire to further learn and try to admit you for B.Ed.Being only for the women and approved by Govt and UGC you have security.Dont go to politicians' colleges,
Answered by jayant Desai, 16 Sep '08 06:17 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


The politicians of india, can best be compared to the vultures, waiting to have its stomach ful. It is better that we the people of india, do somethi..more