Q.

It is a privilege in life to be able to do sumthing you truly enjoy and to b able to share a belief with the world in any mode you desire. Your views??

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by cyrus irani, 07 Mar '10 07:04 pm

1.

If u have the privilige of doign something in life u REALLY enjoy doing, as a passion, then it means u have a pair of rock solid titanium juevo's senor. Congratulations.

Many times, the thing is out of love and even concern, ppl and even the social system encourages u to take a "safe" route. ANd if u have a passion in a maverick field, it becomes disheartening. But it is SURELY worth having b@lls when the occasion calls for it!

I must admit comrade....

I had absolutely no b@lls as ayounger person to this extent (risking w/ your life career to pursue something u like) but even tually I just thought I should take the plunge into self employment in my home land and home state (not Maharashtra oranything this is Bandhs-r-us Central ala Kerala.... which is something which would sound quite nutty)

Answered by A Moin, 07 Mar '10 08:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Some time ago, at the Seattle Olympics, nine athletes, all mentally or physically challenged, were standing on the start line for the 100 m race.
The gun fired and the race began. Not everyone was running, but everyone wanted to participate and win.

They ran in threes, a boy tripped and fell, did a few somersaults and started crying.
The other eight heard him crying.
They slowed down and looked behind them.
They stopped and came back All of them

A girl with Downs Syndrome sat down next to him, hugged him and asked, Feeling better now?
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 08 Mar '10 07:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

If you make your hobby your profession then it might work
Answered by kamini joshi, 07 Mar '10 07:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

A true privilege indeed
Answered by anil garg, 21 Dec '11 01:04 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

If China is grabbing our land, then why aren't we protecting it? We have full constitutional rights to deploy police forces to support the BSF in Chin..more

Answered by A Moin