Q.

Knowing that everyone has double standards, Bad mentality and Dishonest attitude, no one Respects anyone anymore in Indian Society. Isn't this a dangerous and shameful situation ? What will you teach your Kids when you yourself are corrupt, dishonest and double standard person ?

Tags: kids, relationships, society
Asked by Meghna goel, 27 Jun '12 08:01 am

1.

Difficult situation
Answered by sameer, 27 Jun '12 08:30 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

That's a very deep thought, but nowaday's the mean's doesn't justifiy the end, no wonder a majority of parent's push children towards high paying career's irrespective of aptitude of children
Answered by simon waaras, 27 Jun '12 10:54 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

What you say is 100% correct. Present generation is some what more intelligent and bold . they know the ins and outs of their parents , they also know how to exploit them and their position in the society as a result of which they are never short of money and thus they get involved in rash driving of big costly luxury cars in drunken condition , in gang rapes , in murders and what not.
Answered by nemi jain, 27 Jun '12 08:17 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

When I am corrupt and dishonest, I have no morals to teach my children. Before teaching my children, I must be clean and be a role model. Then only, whatever I say to my children will have some respect and impact on them.
Answered by Seshadri Srinivasan, 27 Jun '12 08:11 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Though logically , it's difficult for any to preach, indulging in undesirable activities, it's better such people tell what's desirable to their wards so that they don't make an impression what they see is not fair and should desist from such things for the welfare of humanity. I consider this as a small service from the wrong one.
Answered by Arakuzha Ramachandran, 27 Jun '12 08:10 am

(0)
 (0)