Q.

Do you know that selecting an answer for BA is the most difficult job here ?

Tags: relationships, careers, ba
Asked by kishore malhotra, 13 Jun '10 11:39 am

1.

Yes Sir. I agree that selecting an answer becomes really a difficult job many times. Some answers are so good, and novel, One is puzzled which one should be finally selected. Many think that only a correct answer deserves BA. I feel that best answer has little to do with correctness. The style of narration with a novel idea, which touches our heart, becomes the best answer. The tag is not for a " correct answer", it is for a " Best answer ". And in this forum, there are many who write really well and give quality answers.. Even for this question various opinions will be seen. How to judge the best, is going to become a problem for you.. I am glad that you raised this point, because I too have faced this problem. One solution, some have invented, is to sit on the answers for a long time, and then give BA after 10 or 15 days. But that takes away all the charm. Many answerers .give us their valuable time, and they should be rewarded in time..
Answered by subhash, 13 Jun '10 01:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Ofcourse.Selecting the genuine answers are the difficult task.
I don't give B.A.for the name sake if i don't get genuine and correct answer.My questions will reamin open till it gets the right and correct answer.
Answered by gkr, 13 Jun '10 01:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes but not for those who have already decided that whom to give as sson as the answer comes from him
Answered by krish, 13 Jun '10 12:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Then why bother to give a ba. no one is forcing you or anyone to do it. as it is ba on rediff qna is bunkum. more than 50 percents of my bas came as a surprise even to my self. and where i strong beleived that my answer is 100 percent corrent and is the only answer give to that question, not even a tick on useful vote, forget about ba. there is almost nothing genuine about award of ba s here. question at , e.g, 10;34 am and ba at 10;35 am to the first answer received, would u call it fair
Answered by iqbal seth, 13 Jun '10 12:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I am not sure, whether it is the most difficult job here. Giving proper answer, making right comments, scheming discussions are also difficult things to do. But in selecting the best answer, one is also giving test about his own faculties regarding making proper judgment in impartial and material manner.
Answered by soumyen sarkar, 13 Jun '10 11:54 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

If no correct/good answer is posted avoid giving ba.
Answered by bhaskara rao, 13 Jun '10 11:44 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Nope .... not for me atleast .... the most difficult i find is tackling the report abu$ers.

Selecting BA is a cake walk.
Answered by Cartoon Network, 13 Jun '10 11:41 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Only for such corrupt questioneers like you , who have hidden their undisclosed assets of questions in swiss bank and lavishly teasing the vejas of these poor answerers, who have no questions to ask
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 13 Jun '10 11:46 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Mei aisa koi kaam nahin karta, ki kisi ladki aankh uthakar baat karne ki himmat kare,Ghusa marna to bahut dur ki baat hai.............. Sirf koi pagli..more

Answered by Pradipta pati