Q.

Key & Mobile ....! Hi, Do you have the regular habit of forgetting your keys or mobiles . Was there any time or situation when you misplaced or lost your moible somewhere and immediately had to inform mobile connection company to deactivate your connection ? Have you ever lost your mobile and got it back ?How old is your mobile number , I mean ,since how many years , you had been using your presemt mobile number ?

Tags: money, careers, key
Asked by Rachana, 11 Nov '12 09:53 pm

1.

Hmm once lost my mobile which was new ;-(( in a restaurant when I went to hospital i just took break after check up so they asked me to have food then come back so went to the near restaurant to have my food with mom n my cousin but I forgot where I kept my cell and I didnt do anything just felt bad little then got new one from my dad after i behaved like i am sad for that ;-P
i am using this number just few years not far , i used another number and it was special but coz of too much calls was getting so cancelled it and got new normal number that no one can disturb me much
Answered by nahu khan, 11 Nov '12 09:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Last year I had lost my mobile on the college ground.. When I checked my pocket to make a call, I was shocked to know it is not there.. It contained many things and I was instantly praying to God.. I tried a call from friends phone.. the ring was going.. That meant it was not found by any student.. Then I asked every peon at hand to find it.. after the search of some 30 minutes we found it laying in grass.
I sighed a relief.. since then I am particular about keeping mobile under password.
Answered by subhash, 12 Nov '12 03:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

May be yes.....got a bit worried , when at 10 pm , i found my mobile missing in Srinagar....anticipating misuse of the same by any insurgent groups....n as a precaution , i filed a fir instantly with the help of hotel management and contacted my guwahati distributor immediately to block the same....!!! Much to my delight within an hour I got the same as it was found by the hotel staff in their lawn ....!!! A bad habit indeed....but failing to correct it fully till date.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 12 Nov '12 12:08 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Sometimes I forget keys..but gets back..it is never lost
Answered by Anil khare, 11 Nov '12 09:57 pm

(1)
 (0)