Q.

The 'person' whom you 'love' so dearly and the same person, who in turn loves you too, is moving away from you once for all very shortly...Her / his fond memories alone are your treasured wealth, either of you have no chance to meet again in life...How would you feel and how would you take it...?

Tags: love, person, money
Asked by Dil Se, 13 Apr '10 09:01 pm

1.

I do not think such a love will hurt you for long. Love changes and you will find another love sooner or later. A love which will kill in the long run like Devadoss or Kayes can be found only in stories and not in real life . I am 28 now and from my 16 th year , that is for the last 12 years I never know any single person of this kind even though I have known scores of persons who have failed in their love.
Answered by Josna, 13 Apr '10 10:25 pm

(2)
 (0)

2.

Dear Dil Se,
Good evening,
I would express it thus :
Emotions high,
Thoughts in reserve,
Fimiliar looks hits the mind,
There is a dull ache in the heart,
Thoughts intermingle,
you are perplexed.
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 14 Apr '10 12:03 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

I don't understand why we can't be together if we both love each other so much. But since it is really going to happen with us, I will feel terribly sad. Goodbyes, departures, endings are never easy. But then, I've not known Life to give us the choices we want. It's not meant to be fair all the time. So keeping everything in mind, I'll move on, expecting her to do the same. No matter how sad you feel, life goes on. I'll hold onto all those feelings and try to breathe through the aches and frustrations. We''ll have to make a fresh start at some point, knowing everything will be OK. The saving grace here would be the certainty that we will remain in each others' lives in some way throughout the years.

Btw I have become a huge fan of Richard Bach after reading him for the first time in July, last year. Here are few of his treasured quote:-

#. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

Answered by prashant sharma, 14 Apr '10 08:27 pm

(3)
 (0)
4.

I will consider it as we met during a journey, developed deep love, and had to depart as our destination were different.
Life itself is a journey.
Only gain from this journey is how much love co-passengers shared between each other.
Such memories keep our heart beat always tender.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 14 Apr '10 01:05 am

(2)
 (0)
5.

Hi, This is a very difficult and critical sitution one is made to face in Life .This is the termination of a relationship.But normally such an unfortunate sitution arise when the charm in the reltionship has got lost or the reltionship has lost its significnce due to some genuine reasons. Dil, I cant even imagine how such a helpless sitution can arise between 2 people who had loved each other so much,and how could they allow their Hearts to get departed so badly, for ever.The only answer for such trauma in life I believe, it as God's decision only for not being blessed and destined to live together. Something more Powerful than Love is God's decision ,which is beyond our reach. If God decides so, we will have to accept it wholeheartedly. Perhaps God decides so ,to prevent us from seeing and facing something more worse. But we are gifted with a good capacity of storing memories ,where no one can reach and erase it. So those who are not destined to live together with us can live with ...more
Answered by Rachana, 14 Apr '10 12:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I will say I donot deserve it.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 13 Apr '10 10:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Zindagi mein aur bhi bahut gum hain mohabbat ke sivay!
Answered by Prashant, 13 Apr '10 09:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

It gives more pain after getting a love for a short while ...remaining life will not b life..it will b hell
Answered by cherry, 13 Apr '10 09:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

True love happens only once and if my love is true I would go on loving that person for ever.And if that person wants to move away from me for ever I would not disturb him and set him free.I don't know how his feelings are right now but I would stop communicating with him.But my memories of those good old days will always be there and he will be lodged in my heart for good. I would never be able to fall in love with another person because if I did my love was not true.I would carry this one sided love with me to heaven with me.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 16 Apr '10 03:42 pm

(0)
 (1)