Q.

Kah Maa kah Ek Kahani, Raja Tha Ya Rani , Kah Maa Kah Ek kahani.... Hearing stories from our Mom, Grand Ma used to be such a fun... Story telling is an art....Have you enjoyed those stories? Do you know this art?

Tags: fun, art, mom
Asked by anjali sharma, 19 May '07 07:35 pm

1.

I must not take this Kah Maa kah Ek Kahani question personally; because I know what my Maa was telling me when I expect her to tell me a story of your dream. However, I was fortunate enough to have this unforgettable experience of listening to stories from my grandmother. No wonder, it is beyond any question that listening to such stories was fun in every senseand why only fun, there was a kind of teaching and aid to develop and nurture our thinking too, mostly in positive manners. Story telling is an art we all born with and we remember listening to those Kings of brave, courage and of extra-ordinary qualities, we remember of pretty princess eagerly awaiting with worlds charm on her face to garland the guy of her dream and we experience thrill when that guy turns out to be a pauper rather than a prince. We envy that very pauper, who was playing hide and seek with us even today, and from tomorrow he would be marching on to throne with that charming beauty loaded with sparkling sapphire ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 20 May '07 12:21 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Yes.... I allways enjoyed those stories in my childhood......I have it
Answered by up gautam, 20 May '07 12:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yeah...!! i din know it was an art. But when my son start going school n he tried his stories (told by me) at school he got nice responce.
We used to mix characters from all cartoons, Cinemas (salman-badboy, Hritik-Good boy) and local joints...n prepare those storeis. when he was 5/6 yrs old we both were quite famous in his circle.
He was bit bore with Mahabharat n Ramayan stories from my parents. But with this remix as a 'commercial break' he completed those two books along with bible stories with them.
Answered by Vinay Gupte, 20 May '07 08:50 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Story telling is an art no doubt .I still remember a story that my grandmother used to tell ..phool bakawali ka ..it was a never ending story .I to my both sons tell stories ranging from spiderman ,Shiva ji ,Rana pratap ,Jhansi ki Rani all freedom fighters and of course phool baka wali ka but with many more additions.
What these stories do is to form an intimacy with the kids and the kids come to know of our glorious past .The fanatasies prompt them to dream big and the stories of great people inspires them to make the dream real.
In short if we do not have this art we in life miss something.
Answered by minticool, 20 May '07 08:45 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Everyone has enjoyed this fun but it is not necessary to have a fun also.
Answered by Ranjeet Singh, 19 May '07 07:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

No i hvnt.. n i dnt knw abt this art.. but i wud like to.. aap suna do koi story :-)
Answered by Anadi Singh, 19 May '07 07:36 pm

(0)
 (0)