K S Brar was on an undisclosed private visit to London. Is it not surprising that the attackers followed him there too? Do they have their own intelligence system to track his movements? Your views?
2) The main parties like the Akalis are least interested. Punjab is quite calm and back to normal long back.
3) The main sponsors of Khalistan terrorism, the US, Canada and Europe do not have any stake any longer.
4) The only interested party is India s permanent foe Pak and of late China. There have been several reports to the effect that Pak has been trying to revive the dead terrorist movement Khalistan to create more mayhem in India.
5) The movement of heavily protected people like Brar could be tracked only by highly trained intel agents and definitely Pak has its local sources in India.
6) There is also reason to believe that the attackers may not be genuine Sikhs. They may be impersonators in the garb of Sikhs.
7) Pakis would do everything to harm India s interest. They are not scared of committing suicide.