Q.

Jai shri ram in last 7 yrs assam govt/union govt spend ten thousan cr rupees in controlling flood without any result where all money has gone?

Tags: money, rupees, ram
Asked by Ramesh Agarwal, 09 Jul '13 07:23 pm

1.

Corruption ! Chief Engineers of PWD department goes for foreign trip who draws a salary of 20 - 30 thousand . most of the bridges got collapsed due to high percentage of sand . in some of the cases , central released relief fund but its digested by the greedy politician and some times fund has been sent back un-utilised . a lot of stories which wont be over over nights .
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 09 Jul '13 07:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Please check hundreds of benami residential property in Delhi and Kolkata.
Most of the owners are from privileged class of Assam.
Rest you can workout, Sir.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 09 Jul '13 09:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes,no idea
Answered by anil garg, 09 Jul '13 08:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Sir, let me make a statement and when I make this statement either people dont believe me or think at least on this point I have gone mad. But let me assure you that I firmly believe that "MMS may probably the most corrupt PM ever in the history of independent India and definitely the most intelligent thief because people dont even get an iota of doubt against him" The reason I say so is that he is an ex-Indian bureaucrat and when you spent years of service in bureacracy, you become expert in corruption. That the PMO was well aware of the two G and Coalgate corruption scams, so why was our Majboor PM quiet? Is he as helpless as he makes the world to believe? Why an economist PM has allowed a foreign lady to dictate terms to him, why he has allowed backing socialist philosophies like NREGA and Food Security Bill ruin the economy? Is he that helpless fool, addicted to power as wants the world to believe? If not then what is in it for him to desperately cling to power? I believe it is hug ...more
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 09 Jul '13 07:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Oh buddy we all know how our government is well in Mumbai cr and crs rupees are been spent on potholes and still we don't have any comfort it is worthless asking where has it gone you question must be how should we bring it back ..any way to be precise the money has traveled all the way to BOS (bank of Switzerland) #black money
Answered by shashank, 09 Jul '13 07:31 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

The netas, babus and other people involved will take all this money along with them when they die
Answered by Vikram, 09 Jul '13 07:30 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

It has gone to the pockets of the politicians concerned, to be frank
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 09 Jul '13 07:29 pm

(0)
 (0)