Q.

Sachin will get bharatha ratna award?

Tags: sports, entertainment, news & events
Asked by rajeev, 05 Mar '10 10:29 am

1.

Milestone Wonderman Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar on Tuesday said he would like to be on the list of 'Bharat Ratna' awardees but he is not thinking about the highest civilian honour as of now and would leave it on destiny. !! yes., now HE IS DESERVING... best of luck !!!
Answered by Oberoi, 05 Mar '10 10:37 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Even before breaching the 200-run mark Sachin Tendulkar he was hailed as one of the greatest batsmen to grace the game. But that world record feat of becoming the first man to score a double century has seen his greatness rise to levels like never before. Many former and current players now say he is the greatest cricket player, even better than the legendary Don Bradman.

But Tendulkar, being the modest soul he is, said comparisons between players of different eras are unfair and it would be better if every individual's achievements are celebrated rather than compared.

"It is unfair to make comparisons. I have never believed in comparisons, because I respect every individual. That is how I looked at life, not only in cricket but off the field as well. Every individual has his own identity and I am not only talking about Sir Don but all the other players who have played for a long time at the international level.

Answered by Cartoon Network, 05 Mar '10 10:35 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I think yes...
Answered by Suraj Choudhary, 05 Mar '10 10:30 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The Maharashtra government is going to recommend Sachin Tendulkar for the countrys highest recognition Bharat Ratna.Not only politicians of various h..more

Answered by Ramu kaka