Q.

It would be great to get Bharat Ratna: said Tendulkar

your comments pls.

Asked by cartoon network, 03 Mar '10 10:48 am

1.

Even before breaching the 200-run mark Sachin Tendulkar [ Images ] was hailed as one of the greatest batsmen to grace the game. But that world record feat of becoming the first man to score a double century has seen his greatness rise to levels like never before. Many former and current players now say he is the greatest cricket player, even better than the legendary Don Bradman.

But Tendulkar, being the modest soul he is, said comparisons between players of different eras are unfair and it would be better if every individual's achievements are celebrated rather than compared.

"It is unfair to make comparisons. I have never believed in comparisons, because I respect every individual. That is how I looked at life, not only in cricket but off the field as well. Every individual has his own identity and I am not only talking about Sir Don but all the other players who have played for a long time at the international level.

Answered by Cartoon Network, 03 Mar '10 10:57 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Yes you are right, my full support to you in this efforts
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 03 Mar '10 10:51 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The Maharashtra government is going to recommend Sachin Tendulkar for the countrys highest recognition Bharat Ratna.Not only politicians of various h..more

Answered by Ramu kaka