Q.

It seems that anti Modi people are in jitters and decibel level of their incoherent rantings against him have gone on an all time high.
Does it indicate that Modi made a remarkable achievement today?

Tags: money, relationships, time high
Asked by Vikram, 06 Feb '13 09:16 pm

1.

I know you raised this question on me.. but let me tell you.. my discussion is based absolutely based on my professional analysis which has been accepted in the Global Committee my academic work "Politics of Drugs" which is based on Dependency Theory... Whether my work hits Modi or Sonia/Rahul.. I will expose dependency theory of Corporate which is based on bleeding the World.

I am only doing my Job explaining the consequences of Dependency theory to the common masses.
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 06 Feb '13 11:06 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

I, for one, do not have high regards for Modi as a prime Ministerial candidate. People of Gujarat might have good reasons to regard him as a good Chief Minister. That is absolutely okay. But people from outside Gujarat are not so much aware about his special credentials for getting the top executive of of the Country because he was or is not yet familiar to the rest of India as a thinker, or his vision of India for the coming five years or his idea about the roadmap to development for the whole of India. I find Arun Jaitley from the same party as a lot more qualified person for the job and he is the best available person in his party, according to me. If you think I am anti-Modi, I can't help him. As a person from outside Gujarat, I never liked him as much as I like Mr. Arun Jailtley. In the past also there were many successful Chief Minister but all were not Prime Ministerial Material. So is Mr. Modi. I don't subscribe to the hype being created about him.
Answered by soumyen sarkar, 06 Feb '13 10:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

We wouldn't know. Modi is making an impact - politically. There is bound to be opposition and cantakerous talk. But is he making himself clear as to what he would do and stand for if he gains national prominence?
Answered by Lost Soul, 06 Feb '13 10:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Not at all
Answered by jameel ahmed, 06 Feb '13 09:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Ma
Answered by conviction, 06 Feb '13 09:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

If worms or bees attack fruit means, it must be good one.
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 06 Feb '13 09:19 pm

(1)
 (0)