Q.

It it possible for you to describe how much would you miss someone , who has/had made a solid impact on you, when is not around for any reason?

Tags: relationships, solid impact
Asked by Anuja, 21 May '12 05:27 pm

1.

Its not exactly possible to describe in totality , not only for me....but for anybody in this world....its difficut, its painful,... words falling short to make a perfect sentence which enable your closed one to understand how severely u have been tortured emotionally.....be it your darling daughter , or a loving son, or your sweet heart or a Vikram......-:)) remember the lines of a song "Usko khuda mile , hai khuda ki jinhe talash, mujhko bas ek jhalak , mere dildar ki mile....."...true...hearts start uttering these words....or "Tum Yaad na aaya karo...yaad aane se pahle tum aa jaaya karo...." true...absolutely true...!!! Attraction n repulsion are two different words in your physics....one relates to sweetness of "SANGAM" n other relates to bitterness of "Judai"....a long gap indeed.....!!! When years long existing beautiful trees are cut as a consequence of widening of roads in fron of your home....you nt only miss those threes for years but you miss the moments you used to sit unde ...more
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 22 May '12 03:07 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Can say like a fish without water.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 28 May '12 07:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

To miss 'someone' is to love that person, care about, need, desire to be with in all the many facets, yet be denied the chance to fulfill that longing. You can miss 'someone' you have never met also. It's because you are connected with this person on an emotional level and are longing to see if it will be the same once you meet. You want the connection to be real in all senses. You know that in part you are missing a special person, an idea of having 'someone special' in your life. And, in part what you are missing is a fantasy. You devote yourself entirely to a person, who you feel a connection with...so when that person is not around, it drives you crazy. It sounds like abandonment issues. You know, missing 'someone' isnt that you want to talk to 'someone' or want to have someone' around you or you have not seen 'someone' lately and wanted to see that person now. Its like some part of your life, your personality, your smile or your thinking. It simply sucks, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 22 May '12 01:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

It would be like explaing a vacume.
Some feelings are not explainable.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 21 May '12 07:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I loved my father the most . Even today , 7 years after his death , I miss him every moment . And his very thought fills my eyes with tears.
The very same is applicable for all those whom I love and care. ( not in terms of death , but in terms of missing the person )
Answered by deepa, 21 May '12 06:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

No nothing like that actually except our parents ,rest is aaya and gaya type of
Answered by babu rao, 21 May '12 06:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I take it easy. I know the person must be busy doing something better than being with me.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 21 May '12 05:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

No scale i found to measure the feelin of missin someone
Answered by stv jobs, 21 May '12 05:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

In the first palce CERTAINLY it hurts and pinches with wild thoughts and imaginations what cud hv been wrong etc but once to come to know the real situations and reasons obviously the smiles Should be back without any second thoughts!!
Morseo the previous incidences can be used to evaluate the reality also !! Like Case history- One off case or habitual etv etc
Answered by srini, 21 May '12 05:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

If the person is not around for some reason I shall keep pining for the person, will try to keep my self busy so that I do not feel miserable.
Answered by Juliana, 21 May '12 05:29 pm

(1)
 (0)