Q.

I cant concerntrate on studies because sometimes in our class debate,extempore occurs.each student has to participate in this.i feel very shy thats why one day before i become so nervous that i cant concerntrate on studies and all day i fear that tomorrow my classmates will laugh at me as i cant speak a one line.so friend please tell me how i can concerntrate on my studies and my fearness can disappear.

Tags: day, money, relationships
Asked by bipin, 18 Mar '10 11:25 pm

1.

Did they ever laugh at you ? why do you think they will laugh ? If they laugh at all, you also laugh with them. it's not a big deal. I have been laughed at and believe me , life doesn't stop because of that. I will tell you a secret. 90% of your classmates are also nervous like you. they may not be showing, but they are also nervous. when you are thinking what they will think of you, they are worrying what you will think of them. so when your turn comes, speak whatever you think. It is easier than saying something you think others will approve. If you know the debate subject beforehand, prepare before the debate. read up about the subject so that you will have something to say. Even for extempore, you can prepare about possible topics. If required, you can attend a public speaking course, if available in your place. The skill of public speaking and the confidence it gives, will be a valuable skill in life and career, as important as your studies. so it is worth putting effort. You are ...more
Answered by sangeetha, 19 Mar '10 12:30 am

(1)
 (0)