Q.

My cousin only son of his parents, had married of his choice with parents approval. but unfortunately he met with an accident. She is all alone and her in laws forces to remarry. She is having a son but she is not relenting. Even my mum who is close to her asked her to remarry . but still.... nothing is materialised. she want ot live all alone . She is working in British Airways. What will happen when her inlaws die, who will take care of her and her children that is every one's mind. Any answer for this difficult situation ? ( sincere answer please)

Asked by Gopal, 27 Sep '08 04:41 pm

1.

The world has quite advanced my friend...women are not the Abla Nari's which we presume. she's got a job and the confidence to raise her child as a single mother. why force her / She may later change her mind...but thats her prerogative !!
Answered by prasoon, 27 Sep '08 04:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

KINDLY READ MY REPLY TO YOU WRONGLY PUNCHED MY MERELY SEEING "MY COUSIN " WITHOUT GOING THROUGH FULL QUESTION.TWICE YESTERDAY I TRIED TO REPLY.MISSED IT.THIS MORNING IN A HURRY TO REPLY ON SEEING " MY COUSINE" I JUMPED THE GUN. KINDLY GO THROUGH THE REPLY AGAINST " MY COUSIN ELOPED WITH A GIRL WHOM I WAS IN SECRET LOVE etc " so sorry for this inconvenience.
Answered by RAMASWAMY VENKATESH, 28 Sep '08 08:35 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I think the decision must be taken by her. n i think she has taken a good decision(from her perspective). if she is confident enough of bringing up her childern alone, then ok. you are not able to understand her well, i think. She might be thinking-her second husband may not be like her husband n may not look after her children well as her would have done(if he had been alive)......Even if that second husband is the best, she might be still having the thought of her late husband. you all must be proud that she still lives by him. i think she still has his thoughts. it is true that she must move-on, but she would have loved her husband sooooo musch that she is not able to digest the fact/thought of a re-marriage. Taking care of her children-i think your point is right... you seethese days evryone live as nuclear family. no grandpa n granny along with the children. now most of the women when they go for work, these children are either left alone at home or put up in some coaaching c ...more
Answered by Minu Elizabeth, 27 Sep '08 05:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

This is a decision of present moment. gradually feeling will change, thinking will change, situations will change. with passage of time, she will have a decision much different than today!
Answered by dinkar shetty, 27 Sep '08 04:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Let her live her own life the way she understands it
Answered by Vikram, 27 Sep '08 04:47 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Everything is good that ends good, and if it is not good then it is not the end. Do believe in God. Be sure that he has planned everybodies tomorrows. There are some questions and situations, where time plays an important role in solving them. With passage of some time, if you believe, everything will be alright.
Answered by madhusudan dharampuriya, 27 Sep '08 04:47 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

If I'm the father -in-law of her, I qwould have asked her to be with me and spend her time .I will look after her till the end of my life. So naturally, if the father in law and mother in law are good , they can take care of her.
Answered by GOPI KUMAR, 27 Sep '08 04:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

It is not necessary to remarry or force to remarry. Let her remain the way she is and let her learn to take care of herself. Won't anybody help her when she is really in need?! I think they will. So please do not force her to marry now. Let her get married out of her own accord. Trust in the Lord and he will certainly change her mind for good or help her.
Answered by r, 27 Sep '08 04:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Give her some time, she will understand the situation and will choose the right path. and then u nd ur family people are there to convince her, so just wait for sometime
Answered by shalini, 27 Sep '08 04:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Take decision after some time in such case...
Answered by ruchi sharma, 27 Sep '08 04:43 pm

(0)
 (0)