Q.

How to record or rip and save Spotify music streaming? If it is indeed possible to rip Spotify music, do you know any useful easy to use Spotify Music Ripper that can help me rip Spotify tracks?

Tags: money, music, education
Asked by Rose Amalia, 02 Mar '10 07:46 pm

1.

I for one wouldn't waste my time with all sorts of Spotify Music Rippers that do a bad job at ripping Spotify tracks or they don't even work to record Spotify songs.

If you are looking for a Spotify Music Downloader that works to rip Spotify music streaming easily you definitely have to try an app called Tunebite Spotify Music Downloader.
Tunebite Spotify Music Downloader can record Spotify tracks and save the recordings to your pc.
Tunebite can also be used to convert Spotify tracks to mp3, wma, cell phone, mp3player, Iphone or whatever file format you want to have the recorded Spotify tracks into.
Here is also a tutorial that can help you get things started with how to rip Spotify track with Tunebite Spotify Music Downloader:

http://audials.com/en/s/downloader/music/spotify_m usic_stream_ripper.html

Answered by Kiaran Cons, 10 Mar '10 03:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Hi,I think this will help you:
http://www.dvd-converter-suite.com/
Answered by rfhone, 13 Aug '10 06:29 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Audacity doesn't work that great for recording Spotify tracks, the music you get after ripping Spotify tracks with it is not in good quality as far as I know.
Here's a Spotify Music Ripper I found on google while searching for a way to record and save Spotify music streaming: http://www.spotifyripping.com/?page_id=192
Have not tried this Spotify Music Downloader myself yet, so I can't tell u for sure if it works to record Spotify music streaming without any problems.Take a look at their Spotify Music Ripper if you are still interested in ripping Spotify tracks.
Answered by Neville Patton, 09 Mar '10 09:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

You actually want to record Spotify music streaming with the sound recorder that comes with windows? Good luck then because I am sure you won't get too far with your solution to record Spotify songs.
I really don't think that one is suitable to be used as a Spotify Music Ripper, to be honest. I am pretty sure the quality of the recorded Spotify tracks is not that great plus, as you already mentioned, you don't really get too many advanced options for recording Spotify music, not to mention the fact that it doesn't even split the recordings into individual mp3 files after you record Spotify music streaming with it, as far as I know.
You would be better off just using audacity to rip Spotify music. It's not any special Spotify Music Ripper or something like that but it can be used to record and save Spotify songs to pc.
Answered by Scot Brogs, 09 Mar '10 03:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Of course you can record Spotify music streaming, you just need to find the right solution for your problem. As someone already mentioned here, I think the principle after which you should guide yourself when you look for a solution on how to record Spotify music streaming is that if you can hear it, than you can most likely be able to record it.
I bet you don't even need to find any Spotify Music Ripper just to rip Spotify tracks, as far as I know even windows has a built in sound recorder that can record everything you hear. That means it should also be able to record Spotify songs.
Of course you don't get too many options for ripping Spotify tracks with this one, but it's still pretty useful just for some basic Spotify music streaming recording.
Hope my advice will be helpful.
Answered by randall T, 08 Mar '10 05:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Hmm, how interesting, a voice changer app to record Spotify music streaming? I don't think so, because I tried it and played a little bit with my voice, I changed it as a cartoon character, an animal and whatever. But with spotify didn't work at all for me, a new small window should open up, but it didn't. And tried many times and it didn't open, so, indeed, there are some apps which were supposed to record music from Spotify and they don't. Maybe Spotify cannot be recorded, because of its encrypted files, but still I saw that some guys still believe that Spotify music isn't protected and there are apps to rip Spotify songs. Until now I didn't find one which can really rip Spotify tracks..
Answered by Mariah Storn, 05 Mar '10 07:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Record Spotify music streaming with a voice changer app? Neahh, that sounds too weird, at least for me. Will take some Spotify Music Ripper any time, though I googled too on how to save Spotify music streaming and it's so hard to find a Spotify Music Downloader that actually does a good job.

I did manage to find though on some website a Spotify Music Downloader, the app is called Spotify Ripper. Here's a link to that app: http://spotify-ripper.en.malavida.com/
Haven't tried it yet so I am not 100%sure how this one works to rip Spotify tracks but at least it's a start. You should try at this Spotify Music Ripper yourself, meanwhile I'll google some more on how to record Spotify music streaming.
Answered by Randy D, 05 Mar '10 05:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Well, not a big fan of Spotify anymore because it seems that it just does not have some of my favorite artists. But have you tried to google on "how to record or rip and save Spotify music streaming"? In most of the cases this is the best solution for your problems, so that will definitely bring up some interesting Spotify Music Rippers that you could use to record Spotify songs without any problems.
Here's for example some post I found on how to rip Spotify tracks on google :
http://www.mortenblog.net/2009/02/27/ripping-music-from-spotif y-with-voice-changer-6/

Yeah, I guess it's kinda weird to use something called Voice Changer as a Spotify Music Ripper, but the guy there says it actually works to record Spotify music streaming with that app. Have not tried it because I am not interested in exactly finding out how to rip Spotify music, but you should take a look at it.
Answered by Delores B, 04 Mar '10 07:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

You can record Spotify music streaming, I do record Spotify music without any problem. If you're on mac, try audio hijack, this is the Spotify Music Ripper I'm using and it rip Spotify songs pretty nice.
If you're on windows, dunno what to say, because I don't know any Spotify Music Downloader for windows, you should google and see, maybe there is also a version for Windows too.
I just wanted to say that you can rip Spotify tracks if you want, because I still believe that everything what is heard, it can be recorded, the only thing to do is to search a good way to record Spotify music streams, because I do believe that not all of the apps which were supposed to rip Spotify music, don't rip it.
Answered by Mattew Huston, 04 Mar '10 03:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

I was curious a while ago too and searched for a way to record Spotify music streaming, but I didn't manage to find a good Spotify Ripper and this is because Spotify doesn't allow us to download its music, as it's just a streaming online music service and the music from Spotify cannot be downloaded.
All the recording apps I tried then, even they were supposed to rip Spotify music, didn't work, so now I'm just listen to Spotify and I won't try to record Spotify songs again because I know that there is no Spotify Music Downloader which can rip the songs. Also, if you really want to have Spotify tracks on your pc, all you can do is to buy them.
Answered by Bill Balboa, 03 Mar '10 06:42 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Deepak Joshi