Q.

Anna hazare's is on fasting for last two days? how many of us aware of that? and what are the so called elected bureaucrats doing?

Tags: education, books, entertainment
Asked by Ashok kumar, 07 Apr '11 03:45 pm

1.

Bureaucrats are not elected in our country, only legislatures, however........

NEW DELHI: Anguished by the Congress-led coalition government`s critical response to his agitation, veteran social activist Anna Hazare wrote an open letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Wednesday urging him to stop finding faults and suspect any conspiracies in the movement.

Hazare, whose indefinite fast for enactment of the Lokpal Bill with stringent measures against corruption has mobilized people across India, said that he was pained to read and hear about government`s reaction to his stir. ( Read: What is Lokpal Bill )

Answered by sushil trivedi, 07 Apr '11 03:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Ohhhh i donno dis
Answered by SONY, 07 Apr '11 03:51 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Im aware of this.....want to support his cause as well.....all d best to anna....
Answered by gaurav shokeen, 07 Apr '11 03:48 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by anantharaman