Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

For share transfer of this share of deepak.... where i should contact

About: Company: Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.

Tags: share transfer of this share of deepak
Asked by kaushchem, 12 Sep '07 08:16 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


You can contact

All correspondence in respect of equity shares and debentures to be mailed to the following address:

Shares Department
Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
Opp. Golf Course, Shastri Nagar
Yerawada, Pune - 411 006
Tel. No. 020 - 2668 4155
Fax No. 020 - 2668 3727
Answered by Sreenath Nagaraja, 12 Sep '07 09:34 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining