Q.

Is there any particular piece of news in India that gives u a heart attack? To me, what gives me a heart attack is an operation green hunt success story. What about you?

Tags: india, heart attack, attack
Asked by A Moin, 15 Oct '12 10:04 pm

1.

The government says there is no 'war' against Naxals - yet it's preparing for one. However, Operation Green Hunt is a disaster in the making. Why? Because the government has so far failed to identify the root of the Naxal problem - namely itself.

As with numbers - P. Chidambaram has his way with words too. "We do not wage war against our own people," said the enlightened Home Minister; this even after it became evident that the Naxals were on a warpath against the Union of India, their orgy of mass killings and beheadings continuing unabated. But away from the preying microphones, the minister wasn't exactly walking the talk; on the contrary, he was busy charting out the largest military operation against the Naxals ever undertaken by any government.

Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 01 Nov '12 05:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

The news of scams being unearthed on a regular basis and that too having 12 to 13 digits, the maths of which I have not even studied, doesn't give me a heart attack but definitely causes a lot of heart burn
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 15 Oct '12 10:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

All the news related to the women
Answered by rekha agarwal, 15 Oct '12 10:04 pm

(1)
 (0)