Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Which intimation is required to be filed if we are doing Jobwork of Exempted SSI Goods?

Tags: goods, exempted, jobwork
Asked by Arun Nayar, 14 Oct '11 01:18 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


If we are doing Jobwork of Exempted SSI Goods then Supplier of the goods should file a Declaration Under Notification No. 83/94 Dt 11.04.94.

____________________________________________________ ___________________

Lawcrux is a body corporate registered under the Companies Act, 1956. It is a team of Chartered Accountant, Company Secretaries, Advocate and Retired Government Officials. For More Information visit: , phone No: +91.0129-4030353.

Lawcrux offer consultancy & unique e-book| library| publication on Central Excise, Custom, Service Tax, Foreign Trade policy, Export Import matters, GST, EOU, EPCG, NEPZ, SEZ, DEPB, Export Incentives and Benefits, Representation before CBCC, DGFT ,Tax planning, Drawback, Advance License & {Lawcrux Presents PAYROLL / Manufacturer Excise Softwares}
Answered by Nagesh Bajaj, 14 Oct '11 01:27 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


No there is no need to give any intimation on sending the goods for Jobwork to a Non excisable firm.__________________________________________________..more

Answered by Nagesh Bajaj