Q.

I wanted to join Amrita School of Communication, Amrita University becasue the university is very reputed in the South and it gives a recognised PG Degree. Another thing is it has the support of a TV channel like Amrita TV that won 15 Kerala State awards last year. But I am not averse to travelling elsewhere if I can get the same deal. Can you suggest an alternative up Northern or Western of India?

17 Jun '07 04:28 am

1.

Presently, there is no other university that gives a recognised PG degree as well as owns a TV channel. If you fail to obtain admission at Amrita and if yoy are focussed on journalism, you may consider ACJ, Chennai which is a fine journalism school and offers a diploma.
Answered by dilshad, 24 Feb '08 10:28 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Having healthy, strong teeth is a great way to help deter cavities, tooth decay, and chipping of your teeth. When you have strong teeth, you have heal..more

Answered by jafar