Q.

I m a doc.film maker. I have made a few fims on nature, like The Rain, If winter comes, The story of river ghat, The teracotta works of temple , the clouds etc.And bagged 2 awards from state of W.B. Now I like to do on a Lady personality. My Q is- Which lady's biography should I choose?

Asked by Dhrubo Bagchi, 25 Feb '09 11:43 pm

1.

In my view, it will be better to take documentary on normal folk....as they are the ones whose voices are most unheard in mainstream channels. Most famous female personalities already have multiple documentaries filmed about them. So yours will just be another addition to the library....

Whereas if you touch on a more unexplored topic (ex: documentary of women living in a particular tribalsfolk area), your work will be more along the lines of pioneering. And you could also lend a voice to some people who we & our govt just for granted as "things"....
Answered by A Moin, 26 Feb '09 04:48 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I would suggest you consider what God's role is....and what things are possible. Because we pray or do what we feel is penance for something, does th..more

Answered by Mickey