Q.

Women are labelled as more irritable than men,probably because men leave no stone unturned to irritate them:-)))) can you please share your take on this?

Asked by shintsie, 01 Feb '09 12:03 pm

1.

I am always told "I know I irritate you - you enjoy being irritated, it gives you something to moan about" !!! This scenario usually ends up with laughter !
Answered by Janis, 01 Feb '09 11:39 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

Well absolutely right you are.. i don't know who said the above quote but whoever he or she is .hats off for being so perceptive. I find it very surprising that most men say they can't understand women. Yet when it comes to irritating women, they understand very well what to say or do that will make her get annoyed.
Answered by joyoti sen, 02 Feb '09 08:13 pm

(1)
 (0)

3.

In a way it is true.... why they do it, even I don't know that... I am also a perpetrator of what you call that 'divided attention'.... thinking half about something else, missing out the crucial words or sentences meaning I only hear half of what is said or asked or put to me..... and then asking for a repetition of whatever was said.... I shall be more careful in future and as Gem said... listen attentively and give a definite answer instead of mumbling something that is not even audible -:))))))
Answered by Omega, 01 Feb '09 08:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

It is the eery silence that irritates women. Invariably it is a monologue when it comes to discussing something and that silence from the 'once committed, forever committed' partner brings out the worst in women. And so all you guys please say something when your lady love asks you a question!!
Answered by gem mina, 01 Feb '09 03:25 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

I would say women are more complicated as compared to men...and ofcourse irritable too......I will just give u an example...its a forward tht i received...

In the world of women, one single rule applies to men:

Make the woman happy. Do something she likes, and you get points.

Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted.

You don't get any points for doing something she expects.
Answered by prashant dcunha, 03 Feb '09 10:29 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Really as I am sitting mostly with this computor my Madam is irritated
and often I decide to talk her...
But she stares at me meaning
"Don't disturb me amidst this interesting serial"
But we find time to put of both to speek Gossips....:-))
Answered by anantharaman, 01 Feb '09 09:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

You know Shintsie, I'd love to invite Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra to join this forum and read these questions and answers posted by the so called "irritants" because it will make them understand the women mind more comprehensibly than partying day and night. What I'll get in return? A much needed break from their non sense dramas like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi or Kabhi Alvida Na Kahna and a hope of some logical movies in future. Eventually, they will become a much responsible man too :-))))))
Answered by prashant sharma, 01 Feb '09 07:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Whatever women are they are because of us men. They look beautiful because we want them to look beautiful. If there are none to appreciate them would they even care to do make up, or even dress up to look beautiful. Men irritate them only when they tease them and irritate them. And what more, they love them more when they get irritated.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 01 Feb '09 06:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Shintsie, i wonder when these generalise Questions on men and women will stop, probably they will never. As regards Answer, i never believe in generalising qualities only based on gender. the qualities are those of individual persons . Yea in general i will agree that men by their behaviour might be irritating women. But u know i was very irritating child and my Parents used to tell me, "Tushar if u get irritated people will make irritate u more" same applies to condition between men and women, also.
So why do women not stop getting irritated, if they stop men can not irritate them, am i right, shintsie?
Answered by Tushar Kher, 01 Feb '09 12:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Nothing can be generalised on the basis of Gender.Depends on the choice of the men and women involed.
If you ask me personally,I never allow anyone to irritate me in the outside world either men or women.
On a personal level this never happens as my Man is not of that type.And I mean it.
Answered by Rajini, 01 Feb '09 12:09 pm

(1)
 (0)