Q.

Please tell me somthing about our Nuclear agreement with US realy it is good or bad for our nations future?

Asked by Lover, 10 Sep '08 12:01 am

1.

1. America, through secret letter convinces NSG that it would withdraw support once India conducts nuclear test.
2. Many members of NSG are against waiver to India.
3. Very quickly, the NSG, gives in to the demand of waiver.
I consider the America a rouge state. It can arm twist India any time , India doesn't serve purpose to Americans or Americans find a suitable ally better than India. On one hand, it convinced India that everything is as planned, on the other hand, it tried to woo the NSG members by telling them that it would withdraw the facility once India does a nuclear test.
Seeing the complex nature of convincing by Americans to whole world, And very much willingness by Indian contingent, it is a disturbing sign. India would put in a substantial amount of Rs. 84000 crore in such facility. I don't think, the Indian Govt. has any remedy, incase the Americans withdrew support or pressurised NSG not to supply the fuel.
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 10 Sep '08 12:11 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

We have to leave the matter to our PM He will do only good for us. We want power and we have exhasusted all other sources and only available source is Atomic Energy, for that we want Uranium Which America has agreed to supply.
More than that I donot know much but I have faith on our rulers.
Answered by Mahadevan Subramaniapillai, 10 Sep '08 12:09 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

1. America, through secret letter convinces NSG that it would withdraw support once India conducts nuclear test.2. Many members of NSG are against wai..more