Q.

Is my penis big enough if it is of 4.75 inches to give pleasure to a female...?????

Tags: female, inches, penis
Asked by likesolderfemales, 25 Sep '07 01:34 pm

1.

It is fairly good enough if you don't have any erectile disfunctionality.
Ladies have sensory tissues maxm upto 4 inches inside vagina (applicable for foreign ladies, for avg. Indians it is 2 - 3 inches). If you are able to enter your erected penis up to that distance and hold the same up to the orgasm of ypur partmner (maxm. 9 mins in between two successive orgasms), she will get pleasure. If you are not able to control your discharge up to that period - take the help of fore-play (techniques? - another day OK.).
Best wishes. Do n't worry - no tension - continue sex. and get relaxed - make your partner happy.
Answered by Titu Sha, 25 Sep '07 03:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Titu aunty tells every thing. I also agree with her. Think when females musturbate with their fingers. What is the size of finger. Then don't worry. Make me your e-mail sex friend. I will teach you lot of exciting techniques. OK
Answered by Sarmistha Sasmal, 25 Sep '07 04:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Ok don't worry. the internal zensation in vegina is up to 2 inch only so your size is quite enough to satisfy ur partner. only you have technique to satisfy her.
Answered by sangam, 26 Sep '07 12:18 pm

(0)
 (0)