Q.

What is you hobby and how it is helping you otherwise in addition pass time in a better way?

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by soumyen sarkar, 25 Sep '09 06:44 am

1.

One of my hobby is scrap booking, which helps me expressing myself in artistic way. I spend hours decorating one single photo. Sometimes it does not make sense to others.
I also spend some time ( at least few hours) in my other hobby, dancing, which keeps me fit and energetic.
Answered by Jiya Sahgal, 25 Sep '09 06:59 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Well ! ! ! Everyone must have at least a hobby in his / her life. I am too having two hobbies at present. When I was an old child, I was fond of beautiful flowers and I made up my mind to grow a good number of flowering plants around my houses which is environmentally good. I started purchasing earthen flower pots and different kind of flowers with my hard earned money which was from tutions (I started teaching , while I was in Class VII). One flower,---- two flowers,----- three flowers -------and so on----and finally it reached to 215 approx . There were different varieties of flowers in different earthen flower pots around my home which was much spacious. I started going to nursery and learn about plantation. Everyone appreciated my work except my father. He was against the wastage of money and space being covered by flowers. He also feared that if I started to take so much interest in gardening, I will get poorer in my studies. Moreover, he liked vegetables to be grown at the pl ...more
Answered by ajay, 26 Sep '09 07:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Hobby is nothing but doing a different thing in free time. it helps us in relaxing. for example, if we are a teacher, painting may be our hobby. if we are a painter, teaching may be a hobby. i am coming to your qn. i am not having any specific hobby. but i like music, i spend time in reading books, playing with children etc. it helps relaxes our mind and gives a peace of mind. releases stress and strain thereby avoiding heart attack etc
Answered by SOMASUNDARAM MAHADEVAN, 25 Sep '09 07:35 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The word "gotra" means "lineage" in the Sanskrit language. Among those of the Brahmin caste, gotras are reckoned patrilineally. Each gotra takes the n..more

Answered by LIPSIKA