Q.

Iam 34 yrs old married woman with 2 school going kids. i have absolutely no interest in life. everyday is a burden for me. i pray for death every nite. i am tired of same cooking,cleaning, kids, no new thing in my life.my hubby is a nice middle class person. i cannot go out to work due to kids. i teach them . i have been lying to my family and friends about my social status all these 12yrs! all my family and friends are quite well off and happy. i am scared to meet them now. i know there is nothing in store for us in future i hate hate god.he only pampers the rich who offer money to him! .

Tags: kids, friends, future
02 Mar '07 02:32 pm

1.

You can write a blog , create website and start earning from adsense
for more details visit http://earn.tk/
Answered by Pranab M, 02 Mar '07 12:38 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

Hapinesss to us is anything that can bring a smile to someone's face. We're in the business of spreading smiles and opening happiness every day all across the world. We know we might not change the world over night, but if we can add just a few smiles to the world then we've done our job.

Since the dawn of time the human race has sought intensely after the pleasure and lightness that true happiness brings. The quest for true happiness is one that every person will adventure on.
Answered by anil garg, 09 Aug '13 03:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Get your self examined..you are suffering from some deficiencies, mental and or physical. i am sure you are having low homglobin and iron content in your blood.. my wife suffered a lot with similar sympotoms ,uring last a few years.. she is fully cured now.. how can a mother think the way you explained? i know every mother loves her kids and cant think of even separting from them.
Answered by INDER VIG, 24 Mar '12 11:30 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

You are a real gentle woman
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 18 Nov '09 04:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Hi sister dont worry go with counselling dont worry u will be alright lot of peoples having this problem i will also had same problem long years be4 if u chennai i will help for counselling
Answered by priyankar, 03 Mar '07 08:56 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Nvr lie...cos to save a lie u hav to say millions more..so tell ur friends the truth...
Answered by Arvind, 03 Mar '07 02:08 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Hey lady ! why do you think of dieing, do following things to solve your problem-

1) Make your Husaband sucessful, if he is not in good job, tell him to join good job, change the job.
2) Behind every successful men there will be a women, why dont you make your husband successful, if he is not qualified let him do some technical corresspondance course to come up in life.
3) Go to Picnics as luck suggested, films, entertain yourself atlaest once in month, realx dont worry
4) You can work at home- there are many part time jobs which you can do at home, like data entry, web designing, paintings, sweater knitting, can make home made toys or things, tutions etc....
5) you can also study some technical course correspondance and work at home.
6) About your children its just a matter of few years, when your children become older they will look after themself and will serve you, you dont have to worry.
Answered by Anil kumar, 03 Mar '07 12:52 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

Do you believe in past Janam or Next Janam ? Well I am NOT. But think If you will become CROCODILE or else 100+years and do nothing. what will be then ? Human janam is best of all & what will be of your kids after you ? Just believe in yourself. What your mother have done for you. Do not have any ambitious. we live for our selves.
Answered by Nitin Vinubhai Jash, 02 Mar '07 05:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

I am not appreciating your mentality as you are saying you don't have any interest on life and u are prying everyday for death. Better you can keep engage yourself on other ways. Like reading writting or net surfing. Now a days so many stuffs are there to enjoy the life and pass the time. You can utilise your time by giving pleasure to other people like orphans or by doing social works. Try to find the solution immensly and definitely u will achieve it.
Answered by sibasankar nayak, 02 Mar '07 04:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

My wife also feels almost the same, though not suicidal. She is 32.

You have two kids. Are they healthy? Are they naughty? Thanks God that they are!! You should call yourself lucky that you are having good routine life. And when you say you don't have anything new in life, what exactly you mean? Are you looking for new friends? Or more movies, picnics, tours? Lover / Sexual partner?

As you say, your hubby is nice. But you feel he is middle class person. What does that mean? You are not happy with his income? You don't like to meet your family and friends? Is it because you are having inferiority complex? You think all rich people are happy? Money though necessary, does not mean everything! From what I gather, your parents and friends seem to be rich, while your husband isn't. Did your family force you into marriage? If you had a love marriage, you should have known the guy since long! If you had an arrange marriage, you should have told your parents that worldly pleasures me ...more
Answered by Yogesh Sheth, 02 Mar '07 03:10 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Manmohan Singh said to be good economists could not even control the economy and share market despite several stimulus packages .It is good luck that ..more

Answered by Danendra Jain