Iam 34 yrs old married woman with 2 school going kids. i have absolutely no interest in life. everyday is a burden for me. i pray for death every nite. i am tired of same cooking,cleaning, kids, no new thing in my life.my hubby is a nice middle class person. i cannot go out to work due to kids. i teach them . i have been lying to my family and friends about my social status all these 12yrs! all my family and friends are quite well off and happy. i am scared to meet them now. i know there is nothing in store for us in future i hate hate god.he only pampers the rich who offer money to him! .
for more details visit http://earn.tk/
1) Make your Husaband sucessful, if he is not in good job, tell him to join good job, change the job.
2) Behind every successful men there will be a women, why dont you make your husband successful, if he is not qualified let him do some technical corresspondance course to come up in life.
3) Go to Picnics as luck suggested, films, entertain yourself atlaest once in month, realx dont worry
4) You can work at home- there are many part time jobs which you can do at home, like data entry, web designing, paintings, sweater knitting, can make home made toys or things, tutions etc....
5) you can also study some technical course correspondance and work at home.
6) About your children its just a matter of few years, when your children become older they will look after themself and will serve you, you dont have to worry.
7) About god ! I dont know how will he help people ! According to me god helps the one who he ...more
You have two kids. Are they healthy? Are they naughty? Thanks God that they are!! You should call yourself lucky that you are having good routine life. And when you say you don't have anything new in life, what exactly you mean? Are you looking for new friends? Or more movies, picnics, tours? Lover / Sexual partner?
As you say, your hubby is nice. But you feel he is middle class person. What does that mean? You are not happy with his income? You don't like to meet your family and friends? Is it because you are having inferiority complex? You think all rich people are happy? Money though necessary, does not mean everything! From what I gather, your parents and friends seem to be rich, while your husband isn't. Did your family force you into marriage? If you had a love marriage, you should have known the guy since long! If you had an arrange marriage, you should have told your parents that worldly pleasures me ...more