Can we really say that The Taj is the symbol of love, when it is said to be based on blood bath ? Pl see if the following things are true..:
1.Shajahan killed Mumtaj's husband , to marry her. What was her mental state of mind at that time ?
2. She became his 4th wife, and then Shajahan married another 3 = total 7... Was she really loved most ?
3. After the Taj was built, the architect and all workers were killed, for the only reason that they should not build a similar building..
I was asked by one of my friends, can we really term the Taj as monument of Love., What is your opinion on
Also there is no evidence exists for claims that describe, often in horrific detail, the deaths, dismemberments and mutilations which Shah Jahan supposedly inflicted on various architects and craftsmen associated with the tomb.
Creating controversies based on unsupportable documents do no good to the nation. Let Taj remains as the great document for love, as Tagore aptly describes it with "one tear-drop...upon the cheek of time".
Mumtaz Mahal's tomb but an ancient Hindu temple palace of Lord Shiva (then
known as Tejo Mahalaya). In the course of his research, Oak discovered that
Shiva temple palace was usurped by Shah Jahan from then Maharaja of Jaipur,
Jai Singh. Shah Jahan then remodeled the palace into his wife's memorial. In
his own court chronicle, Badshahnama, Shah Jahan admits that an exceptionally
beautiful grand mansion in Agra was taken from Jai Singh for Mumtaz's burial.
The ex-Maharaja of Jaipur still retains in his secret collection two orders
from Shah Jahan for surrendering the Taj building. Using captured temples and
mansions, as a burial place for dead courtiers and royalty was a common ...more
1. Ho sakta hai ki shahjahan Wakai Mumtaaz se itna pyar karta ho ki use paane ke liye hi usne raste ki rukawat ko hata diya... Wo ek raja tha... Use kisi ka dar nahi tha..
2. Maan lo kisi father ke 5 bete hain.. wo Apna nominee use hi banata hai jis se use jyada mohabbat hoti hai.. comparative to others... Ho sakta hai ki Shahjahan bhi 7 wives mein se mumtaz ko hi adhik chahta ho. Usne taj banwaya to apni shaan dikhane ke liye hoga lekin use Mumtaaz ke naam kar diya. Jyada shadiyan karna to rajao ke shok hote the.... Kai baar apni power ko barhane ke liye bhi wo aisa karte the... Jaisa ki akbar ne jodha ke sath shadi karke kiya tha...
3. Apka third point taaj ke bare mein sabse famous hai lekin ye sirf jabani dastaan hi lagti hai... Maine kahi bhi is bare koi thos baat likhi nahi dekhi. Jisko jaisi dimaag mein aayi waisi kahani bana di.... ...more
How could a monument of love be based on the blood and gore of others...how could the Taj be termed as a monument of love at all?.
Sirf ek khubsoorat maqbara hai mere dost....jisko logone galti se mohabbat ka taj poshi pahna diya !
They used to build their own tomb during life time.
They used to believe eunuch guards more than their wives.
They used to kill prisoners by elephants and tigers for sports.
They used to tortured female members of conquered enemy kings.
They used to engage sycophant writers to write history about them.
Tajmahal is one of those false byproduct of their treacherous love.
we see taj mahal as a monument of love