Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have 100 share of jindal vijaynagar steel what to do if i want it in my demat account

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by nihal shaikh, 18 Nov '09 01:49 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Open a demat A/C with a Bank,they will guide you or a broker's house too give you advise.
Answered by Ashish, 18 Nov '09 01:51 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining