Q.

Best Movie Of jason lee ?

Asked by Lost Singh, 25 Sep '08 11:57 pm

1.

Jason Scott Lee (born November 19, 1966) is an American movie actor. Lee was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of Sylvia and Robert Lee, a bus driver.[1] Lee was raised in Hawaii. He is of mixed Chinese-American and Hawaiian descent. He attended high school with Carrie Ann Inaba, of Dancing with the Stars, and dated her briefly. In the mid-1990s, Lee had a few leading roles in feature films. Since that time, he has not broken into the ranks of major stardom, but continues to receive supporting roles. He currently owns the Ulua Theatre, which opened in 2005, where he performed as Pale in the production of Burn This. As a non-Caucasian actor with an ambiguous ethnic appearance, he has been called upon to portray various races. He played an Inuit in Map of the Human Heart, a Polynesian in Rapa Nui and an Indian in The Jungle Book. Lee is not related to martial arts legend Bruce Lee, whom he portrayed in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story. Jason has trained in Bruce Lee's sign ...more
Answered by shintsie, 26 Sep '08 07:51 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

He has had supporting roles in Vanilla Sky, Almost Famous as an egotistical rock star, Dreamcatcher, Big Trouble, The Ballad of Jack and Rose, and Mumford, as well as a minor role in Enemy of the State.
Answered by Mrinalendra Banerjee, 26 Sep '08 05:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

When I met some one...he say..who are u...I say..Oberoi..say...from where...I confuse....,,,,,,as confused...met with lost singh...wht a name....??
Answered by Oberoi, 26 Sep '08 12:00 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Astrology leads u away from the one true God. I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to..more

Answered by omega alpha