Q.

It would be great to get Bharat Ratna: said Tendulkar

your comments pls.

Tags: money, sports, tendulkar
Asked by Cartoon Network, 03 Mar '10 10:48 am

1.

Even before breaching the 200-run mark Sachin Tendulkar [ Images ] was hailed as one of the greatest batsmen to grace the game. But that world record feat of becoming the first man to score a double century has seen his greatness rise to levels like never before. Many former and current players now say he is the greatest cricket player, even better than the legendary Don Bradman.

But Tendulkar, being the modest soul he is, said comparisons between players of different eras are unfair and it would be better if every individual's achievements are celebrated rather than compared.

"It is unfair to make comparisons. I have never believed in comparisons, because I respect every individual. That is how I looked at life, not only in cricket but off the field as well. Every individual has his own identity and I am not only talking about Sir Don but all the other players who have played for a long time at the international level.

Answered by cartoon network, 03 Mar '10 10:59 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR.... in Day in Pics: March 1MUMBAI: Milestone man Sachin Tendulkar on Tuesday said he would like to be on the list of 'Bharat Ratna' awardees but he is not thinking about the highest civilian honour as of now and would leave it on destiny.
Former cricketers Ajit Wadekar, Kapil Dev and Dilip Vengsarkar after Tendulkar's record breaking double hundred had said that he deserves the honour. "It's a rare honour and whosoever have got it are not only my heroes but the heroes of the entire country. Who would not like to join that list, but my focus is on cricket. If it has to happen it will happen," the champion batsman said at a media conference.!!!
After his historic knock of unbeaten 200 at Gwalior, a host of current and former cricketers had said Tendulkar was greater than legendary Australian Sir Don Bradman but the Indian batting ace refused to be drawn into comparisons.!!
Answered by Oberoi, 03 Mar '10 10:53 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

He deserves it & has great honour for India's prime award.
Answered by FriendsRfriends, 03 Mar '10 10:49 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by RAJESH ALHAT