This is Rakesh Sood from Pinjore, Haryana. I have got 1000 shares of Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd @ 72 /-. Now as we all know this share value has decreased by almost 20 /share, my question is what should I do now with this much of shares.
Kindly reply me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your vote on this answer has already been received
valuation wise company is trading at p/e of about 7...if you consider the value of its holding in its subsidiary(ind swift lab)..p/E now at 30..)...only problem is lack of interest in pharma sector..even wockhardt@400 is at p/e < 10(as per citigroups estimates of 43 eps)..i gues one can hold on but better would be to switch over to wockhardt..that would be first to shoot up and is a safer bet with good management..