Can anyone give tips on time management?
The best way to mange your time is make a list of all your daily activities and sum up their time and deduct by24. This method will help you mange your time.
The most important thing is to know what you have to do each day. so plan out all the activities,then time management is easy when know what is to be done. so out of 24 hours you can easily spare time for each activity .
make a list of all activities that you have to do
write the estimate time for your each and ...more
There are a number of simple guiding principles to follow when prioritising how you will spend your time whether at work or in your personal life. Listed below are a few of these principles that you can apply to your own situation:
Pareto's Law: The 80/20 Rule
Paretos Law helps us to prioritise our time more effectively to ensure we focus on doing the right things at the right time. The concept works on the premise that:
80% of what we achieve takes 20% of our time
80% of what we achieve takes 20% of our effort
We therefore need to focus on the important 20% of our job role and ensure our core activities relate to achieving the business objectives. Taking some time to review how you spend your time in say one week, could help you to identify aspects of work that you get involved with that do not provide real benefit to the organisation or could be delegated to someone else whose role is more suited to the type of work.
In order to review your ...more
i.e schedule your time accoording to your conveneince and
then to stick to it, it will be somewhat tough in the beginning but
later on it will become practice and always priortize the task makes
# Eliminate wastage.
# Be prepared for meetings.
# Refuse excessive workloads.
# Monitor project progress.
# Allocate resource (time) appropriate to a task's importance.
# Ensure that long term projects are not neglected.
# Plan each day efficiently.
# Plan each week effectively.
And to do so simply with a little self-discipline and regularly reviewed
-To live discipline life
-To be believe in early to bed early to rise
-To try to keep your mind clam & cool
-To make a list work to be done
-Do hard work
-Dont participate in gossip
-To live ambitious life
Categorize your activities into the following;
a. Most Important & Urgent
b. Not so important
c. Least important
Now allocate your available time amongst the above activities with the highest time allocation for category (a). Ensure that you complete your activities within the allocated time.
Follow this above and see the difference.
1. Always work from a list. So think in advance about the possible tasks you would like to complete in a particular time-frame( you can prepare a list on a daily / weekly / monthly basis. Or can prepare a short term list and long term list.
2. Now comes prioritising the tasks. A minimum of two types of priorities exists for each task. According to its Importance and Urgency. There are possibilities that an important work can be put away for the time being. Same way, an unimportant thing may become too much urgent. Weigh down the Importance and urgency of each task. Then try to complete the task which seems to be most urgent and most important.
3. Prepare a table with 3 rows and 3 columns. The columns show the importance and the rows show the urgency. So, the task with Importance as 1 and urgency as 1 goes to the cell(1,1). The task with importance as 2 but urgency as 1 goes to the cell(1,2) and so on. In that way, you can see that the most priority tasks are gro ...more
2. No Procrastination.
3. Learn to say No.
4. Be punctual & systematic.
5. Make day plans followed by week plans, months & years.
6. Most Important not to panic for not doing 1 to 5. Incidently Time automatically gets managed for a positive minded person.