Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Is it compulsory for a student who appeared in the board examination to leave the school or the Board (CBSE)?

Tags: education, entertainment, board
Asked by Niharika Joshi, 21 Jun '12 03:53 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


You can take admission in a CBSE affiliated school after giving the SA II exam conducted by the board; although you are expected to make an immediate decision before giving written confirmation about your idea of going out of CBSE system. However, having given in writing that you are going to leave the CBSE system, you may probably miss your priority in admission in Class XI in the same school. However, such cases would be dealt with on merit with the school, as they have the independence to decide and the CBSE has never micro managed schools in such cases as per past practice.
Apart from CBSE, State, or ISC board, there is one best study zone offered by a2e. This is the one stop shop where you will get answers to all your queries related to CBSE and State Board pattern from Grade 6th to 12th.
For further details on CBSE exams, pattern, results, or other queries, browse
Answered by Bhavana Singh, 21 Jun '12 03:54 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining