Q.

Is Allah a Loving God?

Tags: relationships, god, allah
Asked by khabardar, 19 Dec '11 11:16 pm

1.

It is often said that Allah, the God of Islam is not a loving God, and that if one were to read the Quran, one would not be able to find Allah as a loving God. Contrary to this claim, Allah is indeed a loving God; one of the names and attributes of Allah is Al-Wadud, which means the Loving!

The Quran is filled with passages that talk about the love of Allah:

O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him (5:54)

How many of the prophets fought (in Allah's way), and with them (fought) Large bands of godly men? but they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah's way, nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah Loves those who are firm and steadfast. (3:146)

Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good (3:134)

Answered by truth exposed, 19 Dec '11 11:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Yes
Answered by vijay, 19 Dec '11 11:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

N Islam, what is the greatest act of love Allah has ever accomplished? I asked this question of several Muslims and I got similar answers: he forgave us of our sins; he gave us families and provisions; he showed us mercy; he gave us the Qur'an. The answers didn't vary much beyond these responses. I found them lacking.

Most Muslims believe that the Bible is not trustworthy, that it has been corrupted, that the Injeel (gospel) of Jesus has been lost, and the Qur'an restores God's truth to mankind. But, that is another subject to be debated.

In John 15:13 Jesus said, "Greater love has no man than this, that he lay his life down for his friend." I have the Nestle Aland Greek New Testament with the textual apparatus included in it. The textual apparatus is the complete listing (per verse) of any textual variants that occur in any of the ancient New Testament manuscripts. Therefore, it is a very easy thing to go to John 15:13 and look at the textual evidence to see if there are an ...more
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 20 Dec '11 02:02 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes question was ever asked in other style by you , yes you will get from me Insha Allah ,and already forgiven , what about my friend ?is he blocked ?..more

Answered by Mickey