Q.

Is a prayer accepted when one prays sincerely? If a person trusts Allah fully for something that he desires very much, will Allah give it to him immediately?

Tags: relationships, health, religion & spirituality
Asked by truth exposed, 14 Nov '12 03:16 pm

1.

Dua is a kind of worship. The main principle in prayers should be the aim of worshipping. It is wrong to regard prayer as something that needs to be accepted and something as a petition.

Sometimes, a person prays but what he wants is not accepted seemingly. However, we should not give up prayers in that case. If what is asked is obtained and if God Almighty accepts the prayer, it is much better, of course. However, even if it is not accepted seemingly, one should not say, my prayer was not accepted. On the contrary, it is necessary to say, Allah accepted my prayer in a better way for my hereafter or in this world.

In fact, we need to say, this prayer was not in vain; I will be rewarded for it in the hereafter because it is a kind of worship; we should not give up prayers but try to pray more.

Answered by Psycho, 14 Nov '12 03:17 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

There is a faith in every religion that God is one and we dont discriminate among Gods really when we have to pray..!..
Prayer is a connection we make with that supreme power whom we better know as God to tell our mind and heart out . Its a procedure where all the faith and belief is put at work and its only this energy that makes our prayer work into reality.
If we believe that God is there somewhere and he will listen to us, then, He does listen. Under that context, everything has its time and things work in steps even in a miracle.One must only trust his/her faith and wait for that guiding light to show the way ..!
Answered by Anuja, 14 Nov '12 03:25 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

There is no gurrannttee that all prayers will be accepted
Answered by rajan, 14 Nov '12 03:22 pm

(0)
 (1)
4.

Prayers are always accepted by God bt wen v ask for sumthing v desire he knws wat is best for us (his creation)so he can answer it as YES (given) or NO
Answered by QUEENIE ELLY, 14 Nov '12 03:22 pm

(0)
 (1)