Q.

How to overcome from the pain of breakup?

Asked by Good Boy, 07 Sep '10 11:15 pm

1.

Have another tieup
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 08 Sep '10 09:08 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

"I distinctly remember calling my mother and telling her I needed to go to the hospital. I couldn't eat. I couldn't even drink water without gagging. I couldn't sleep. I wanted to believe I was sick with the flu, instead of facing the truth of a severe broken heart.

I left my husband after 10 years together and my entire mind and spirit was in shock. Although I knew it was past time to leave the unhealthy relationship, I didn't know it would be so very painful and difficult. I also didn't know that the pain would last for so long. I would wake up crying-with my pillow wet. I wasn't numb. I was aching. Everything hurt. I swear I could feel my insides turning.

The time I spent coaching with Michael reminded me why I left and more importantly, that I could make it on my own. His perfect mixture of confidence boosting and sympathy single-handedly saw me through to the other side. I didn't focus on the new type of man I wanted. I focused on me.

Answered by Dinesh Manaktala, 07 Sep '10 11:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Friend, Picnic, Wine and a lot of Work.
Answered by ravi kumar, 07 Sep '10 11:20 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

3D cinema as the future has already moved into over-drive due to the fact every major studio is making 3D movies directors like Steven Spielberg, Pet..more

Answered by bhanwar bothra