Q.

In my view, 1.Zaheer Khan , 2. Irfan Pathan, 3.Yousuf Pathan andf Munaf Patel be removed from the Cricket team , what do you say ?

Asked by jameel ahmed, 31 Jan '10 07:29 pm

1.

They must not be roemoved as they are all briyani lovers.
you have fiorgotten wasim jaffer and also mohammed kaif
even they eat briyani
Answered by Briyani, 01 Feb '10 01:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

My comments about these bowlers ----
(1) Zaheer khan ---- Zaheer is a well experienced bowler and he proved his ability in many matches also in the last test vs Bangladesh. According to me Zaheer khan can't be removed from cricket team.
(2) Irfan Pathan and Yousuf Pathan ----- Both these brothers are also a good all-rounder and i hope that Now a days India has want of all-rounder. This is another matter that their performance is not good now a days. I hope that all players face this type of problem.
(3) Munaf Patel ----- Are you forget his performance against Australia and his bowling when he is new in India team.

At last the players which be removed by you , My opinion is that these all are good cricketers these can't be removed from the cricket team.
Answered by JAVED AKHTER, 31 Jan '10 07:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

What for, Zaheer Khan has proved his mettle, Yousuf Pathan has also played in ODIS and 20 twenty, Munaf is also a good bowler, but in bits and pieces and Irfan has proved to be a match winner many a times, though he is a bit out of form now
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 31 Jan '10 07:31 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

It would be the most successful IPL ever.. Bad aussies should not be allowed to play in IPL .. stupid Indians are giving thousands of $$ to Aussies ev..more

Answered by devan