Q.

My daughter is completing her B.Tech in Electronics and communications this May and has a job offer for Infosys but she feels that this stream is not closer to her heart and she is more inclined towards a career in some creative art subject. Therefore, she wants to do a degree in Interior Designing. Do you think this will be a wise decision? Can anyone tell me the career options in this stream.

Asked by Abha, 04 Feb '09 09:12 am

1.

You should select the career of your choice - s when you re satisfied with the work you do - chances of giving EXCELLNT PERFORMANCE are much better. - YOU WILL EXCELL in your career.
e.g. i refused the job of cost accountant with triple the salary nd opted engineering career and after 36 years of career (I retired before two years - but restarted working - not for only for money - but major reason is I ENJOY doing this ENGINEERING work)
Answered by PANIWALA A, 10 Feb '09 12:09 am

(0)
 (0)

2.

Yes!! we should do the work in which we r comfortable n happy...First of all please let us know the location you want tp pursue the same:

Arch Institute of fashion and Design / Arch Gemology & Jewellery Institute
Plot No.9, malviya nagar Institutional area , Malviya Nagar , Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone : 0141-2702163, 3096203
Web Site : www.archedu.org
Contact now (E-mail) - Email
Institution Details : Arch Academy of Fashion, Art & Design is a leading Institute in Design Education. The Institution has been offering Advance Diploma, Diploma and Short-term professional courses in the field of Fashion, Textiles, Interior, Jewellery, Gemology & Accessory Design . Arch is affiliated with the University of Rajasthan for a P.G. Diploma in Garment Production & Export Management (GPEM). Arch also offers specialized courses on Visual Merchandising, Contour Fashion Design, Gemstone Processing, Jewellery Manufacturing, Gem Identification, Diamond Study, Furniture Design and Contemporary Enamel ...more
Answered by preeti, 04 Feb '09 09:22 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

An interesting BA
Answered by anil garg, 12 Dec '11 09:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I think its time to really understand the problem before finding a solution to it. What she means by "creative Art". One can be creative in all the fields including Electronics and communication. No degree makes a creator especially in field of ART and culture. I am a Telecommunication Engineer with Indian Railways. My friends better know me as creative person with so many innovations in my own field. So the moral of story is dont go for degrees only. Let her plunge to real work. First learn and then Create. Every thing in life done with interest and passion is an Art.
Answered by vijay sharma, 04 Apr '10 01:17 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Absolutely right.let your child grow,and dont spoon feed her.
Answered by prabir sanyal, 04 Feb '09 09:15 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Http://www.icbse.com/2009/top-engineering-colleges-india/Engineering CollegesRANK Name of Institute City1 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur Ka..more

Answered by urmila