Q.

Profile needed jammie fox

Tags: profile, jammie fox
Asked by preeti, 21 Feb '08 03:31 pm

1.

search in google.co.in
Answered by rajeev singh, 21 Feb '08 03:31 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Jamie Foxx was born Eric Morlon Bishop on the 13th of December, 1967, in Terrell, Texas, a town of 14,000 some 40 kms east of Dallas along Route 80. His upbringing was unusual, to say the least. Thirteen years earlier, his mother, Louise Annette, had been adopted by Mark and Esther Talley. Before young Eric's birth, the now teenager's marriage to Darrell Bishop (later known as Shahid Abdulah after a conversion to Islam) was in trouble. Parents divorced in 1974, so, at just 7 months old, Eric was, like his mother, adopted by the Talleys. "For whatever reason, my biological parents didn't want to make the effort," he'd say later. "Legally, my mother is my sister, because the lady who adopted her in turn adopted me".
Answered by Janis, 22 Feb '08 04:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Ji Ha, some times it is an strong attraction which you are not able to define , and very late you realize that it is love, usualy this happens with ma..more

Answered by Shatabdi Express