Q.

I want autobiography of brook?

Tags: want autobiography
Asked by viju, 16 Dec '11 04:05 pm

1.

Brooke Shields began her career as a model in 1966, at the age of 11 months. Her first job was for Ivory Soap, shot by Francesco Scavullo.[1] She continued as a successful child model with model agent Eileen Ford, who, in her Lifetime Network biography, stated that she started her children's division just for Shields.
In early 1980, the 14-year-old Shields was the youngest fashion model ever to appear on the cover of the top fashion publication Vogue magazine. Later that same year, Shields appeared in controversial print and TV ads for Calvin Klein jeans. The TV ad included her saying the famous tagline, "You want to know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing."[1][16][17] Brooke Shields ads would help catapult Klein's career to super-designer status.[18]
Answered by LIPSIKA, 16 Dec '11 04:15 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

You mean brooke shields well here's the link
http://www.google.co.in/
Answered by Jazz, 16 Dec '11 04:10 pm

(0)
 (0)